Sunday 23 March 2014

The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist Review

After waking up with aches and pains from sleeping incorrectly I thought it would be a perfect time to review a product that I absolutely love and swear by - The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist Review.



What the website states

A quick-drying mist to encourage restful sleep. With special encapsulation technology that allows bursts of active fragrance to be released at night to aid more satisfying sleep. 

  • For body or bedlinen 
  • Soothing 
My thoughts 

When I have difficulties switching of my mind after a long day, a quick spray of this on my pillow and chest works wonders. With fragrance notes of citrus and jojoba it clears my mind in no time i'm fast asleep living up to the claims of the deep sleep as I wake up feeling like I have had the best night sleep ever. I think however if you have serious sleeping issues (sleeping tablets wont work etc) then this product probably isn't for you unless you like just like having your pillow smelling nice when you go to bed. 

This product is also on the expensive side here in Australia with it being $29.95 for 100ml. 

Would I repurchase this? Yes. Even with the price of this product I think it is well worth it for a good night sleep. 

Where to buy: The Body Shop in store or online at http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.aspx?Id=482




1 comment:

  1. Im usually a big skeptic when it comes to potions and lotions.. but this stuff works. i quite often have trouble sleeping or falling asleep straight away.. a couple of sprays on the pillow and off i go. zzzZZzzzzZZz :)

    ReplyDelete